Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

Its good but-

Surprised it made top flash of all time...

The Puberty Pals The Puberty Pals

Very good flash.

Just plain funny. Not even really dick and fart jokes for all the tards who are pissed off because it is quote "POTTY HUMOR" Fuckin Retards. Very few flashes will actually make me laugh, and this was some funny shit.

That vagina was one of the most disgusting things i have ever seen.
Haha.

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

Retarted Animal Babies where good-

But now they are old. Ive seen it all. Im just plain tired of them now...And your at 11. Didnt you say you where done at 8? I think its time for a new series...

Pulsatilla (Teaser) Pulsatilla (Teaser)

...

Well its alright. But still the story does look a little unoriginal. Almost final fantasy ish. If you ever put a gimped guitar in any of your cartoons again give them 6 strings...Even if they are in some gimped land of gimpness.

The Breakfast Club The Breakfast Club

:D

That was interesting. Suicidal eggs and oranges-Bacon that wants to fry... Thats some painful stuff and yet they did it willingly. Food feels no pain. Ownage.

***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU*** ***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU***

Uuh..

Hey-Why are the earliest reviews on this talking about a game? What did you change? And why did you change it? You are making no sense.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1 Spoilsbury Toast Boy - 1

Haha

That music went perfectly with the whole thing. That was funny. Good job.

NeoJam NeoJam

Good but..

Neo pets? Thats like the lamest thing ever put on the web. The only reason i even know what it is is becuase some Tard came up to me and gave me an account on that game. The whole concept seemed utterly retarted and i couldnt take it. Flash is good-But definitely not in my taste...A little too "cute" and the plots where nothing huge. Make a flash a little longer next time...If your trying to be a cartoonist for a living Then you should really get out of the neopets concept thing-and make a flash that is a story-literally, Write a big ass story board, make a cartoon, and give it to us. Neopets walking around and gaining avatar doesnt cut it-but you can make something that can.

nef responds:

These were just made for fun and for the site's newspaper (besides the first one) - nothing great plot-wise, I know, haha.

My next movie though.. I think you should like it. It'll be a couple weeks before it's done, but it'll be worth it I hope :) Original characters this time around.

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

Jesus

That like...Seemed a little to disgusting to me...a little to much violence...I dont know. Your the only person i have ever seen who has been able to make a death flash movie "work". Good job...i guess...Heh.

Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie

Well

You have mastered animation and drawing-but plots are still a problem for you...next time make something with more of a storyline-because all this one had was action.